Terms and conditions
- The limit of passengers is depending on the type of the boat that you choose.
- Boats and machines are new and being checked with full service before every delivery.
- We do not have any responsibility for mechanical or other damage to the boat caused by you during the period you have it in you possession, as well as for the loss of some or all of the equipment that exists in the boat on receipt.
- Prices include: insurance, ice refrigerator, all rescue and firefighting supplies. According to the Greek legislation and depending on the type of boat, included, GPS, Sonar, water tank with shower and anchor with windlass
- The boat delivered to the lessee will be full of fuel (only unleaded gasoline). The cost of the fuel is exclusive responsibility of the lessee.
- Extra charged upon request the delivery and receipt of the boat outside Mytikas.
- Boats can be rented per day or more days
- It is not necessary for the tenant to have license for speedboat.
The legislation states that:
In accordance with the General Port Regulations (GPR) number38 regulating the hiring of motor and high-speed boats:
–In each boat rental the operate permit has to be blue (not green as the amateur ones) and it has to states that it is professional.
– At the license of the rental boat there must be an indication of the destination with the registration of the following phrase: “HIRED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE GENERAL PORT REGULATION number38”
– The offenders will be punished with a fine the amount of which reaches the forty thousand euros (40.000, 00) Euros
–The lessor must deliver in parallel with renting to every tenant:
a) The original permit to operate and the leased boat
b) Copy of insurance policy
c) Certified copy of lease license
d) Copies of GPR governing traffic and motorized and high-speed boats as well as the GPR number38
All our vessels are covered by liability insurance to third parties with the following ceilings per accident:
– Personal injuries - Death of passengers or third parties from accident 50000 Euros per person.
– Personal injuries – Death of passengers or third parties from accident 500000 Euros per fact.
– Material damage of third parties per fact and with a maximum limit of 150000 Euros
– Causing marine pollution per fact and with a maximum limit of 150000 Euros.
The insurance does not cover any accidents which will be caused to board operator as well as loss of personal belongings of passengers.
Please fill in the application form giving full details (boat hiring is prohibited to young people under 18 years old), exact dates, place of receipt and delivery, boat choosing, the number of the passengers and whichever question you may have.
To complete the booking of a vessel you have to prepay the 50% of the total amount of the fare. You can pay the rest 50% when you will receipt the boat.
Reservation cancelled 25 days before the departure the 60% of the advance is refunded.
Reservation cancelled 15 days before the departure the 30% of the advance is refunded
Reservation cancelled 5 days before the departure no advance is refunded.
For any questions or more information please contact us.
All payments can be made by cash, credit/debit card, PayPal or deposit in bank account. Another method of payment is not accepted.
To fill the private boat hiring contract please sends us the following necessary documents:
- Two-sided copy of your ID card.
- A copy of the authorization operator (depending on the type of boat).
- Data for the issuance of receipts for payment.
- Wish payments.
As tenants you have the obligation to pay as guarantee for any damages that may occur, the amount of 300euros (in cash) which is refundable upon termination of the lease and the final check at the receipt of the boat.
The hiring and the detention of the vessel are normally carried out only when the intensity of the winds does not exceed the permitted limits and after being authorized by the port authorities. In case of bad weather conditions which are unsuitable for boats to sail, the first day of your lease we refund you the amount of the guarantee and you postpone the rent for another day if you want.
A day before the departure you have to inform us the time you desire to depart, according to your program.
During the arrival at the determined pick up point of the vessel you will be required to sign all those necessary documents so as to rent the boat and arrange any outstanding financial obligations.
We remind you that during the chartering period, depending on the type of boat, you should bring onboard the license indicated in the port authorities in case that is needed.
At the receipt of the boat there is a detailed demonstration of the vessel and the equipment while it’s given for signature a declaration of acceptance of the boat and the list of the equipment that it brings. Also it is provided detailed information to you about security procedures and information useful for the boat usage and the documents which were given to you. Also it is provided detailed information to you about security procedures and information useful for the boat usage and the documents which were given to you.
Worth noting that the past actions can become any previous day to our headquarters on your request with the aim of accelerating your departure.
The returning to the point we deliver the boat becomes the predetermined hour. At the receipt we check the status of our boats and its equipment.
The boats fuel supply is taken under our consideration. However, fuel cost is under your responsibility.